The Voluntary Sector Consortium for Charities in Essex, 4SX, has a vacancy for a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer.
The position is P/T 20 hours a week on a Fixed Term Contract to 31/03/2020.
The Project, Essex Careers – The Way to Work, is an innovative project to support unpaid Carers to access employment opportunities, education, training, job search and volunteering.
To support this project, we urgently need to recruit a new member of staff. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team helping Carers to a better life.
Main aims of the post
- To gather information from the team to provide detailed activity reports to National Lottery
- To oversee routine program monitoring activities. Ensure the quality and relevance of the project’s monitoring and evaluation systems
- To provide support and guidance to core and delivery partners on compliance with rules
For further information and to apply for the vacancy please Telephone 01268 923910 or email email@example.com your CV and why you think you would be good in this role.
‘This project is funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.’
- · Closing date: 9.00 am on 25/06/2019
- · First Interviews: 27/06/2019
- · Start date: ASAP